This Is Why Short Prom Dresses Are The Hottest Trend For 2019
Dressing properly is a very subtle way to show the power of femininity, especially at a once-in-a-lifetime event like Prom Night. The designs, especially the Short Prom Dresses, have a peculiarity which makes the girls look elegant but willing to have fun, perfect for this kind of party, meeting with friends from school and build beautiful memories about this essential stage in their lives. That’s why it’s necessary to choose the best garment for the occasion; we recommend you to forget about the clothes hanging in your closet, it’s your night, and you deserve a distinctive outfit; If you don’t know where to start or the details of the prom party here we bring a few useful tips.
It’s A Match!
You need to think about the type of prom party you are attending because it should match your outfit. If your school is part of the majority that will have the prom dance at night, then the color selection is reduced, being the dark tones the go-to of. On the other hand, if it is a non-conventional prom party during the afternoon, the color range get’s should be brighter but elegant.
A proper choice of dress will always depend on the time, place, and season in which you wish to use it. It is known the fame of the long pieces to commemorate the end of the school year. However, a trend throughout this year aiming to continue in 2019 is the Short Prom Dresses. According to Vogue’s Summer 2018 fashion trends, short dresses are a fabulous pick because they challenge the concept of sophistication and sensuality by mixing it into a single lightweight piece.
There are many models and lace different from each other, without forgetting the current trends. Consider the areas that should be accentuated, but also consider which parts of your figure can be disguised; it can be: the area of the abdomen, arms or waist. We fell in love with three models of Short Prom Dresses that will make all kinds of girls look beautiful, taken from the latest Jovani collection:
- Straight cut: Ideal if you are one of those girls without a small waist but with some volume in the abdomen area, usually have thinner legs, although sometimes it is only an optical effect. The perfect dress for this body shape is the Ivory Embellished Long Sleeve Short Dress.
- High-waist cut: It looks gorgeous on for girls with narrower hips since they usually have a well-defined waist. Jovani brings us pieces like the Silver Nude Fit and Flare Spaghetti Straps Short Dress.
- Flared cut: This pattern is designed for girls with proportional shoulders, waist, and hips that draw a straight line. To create more curves, the ideal dress is the Black Multi Fit and Flare High Neck Short Dress.
Set The Tone
Before deciding the right color, you must take into account the color of your skin:
- If you are dark-skinned, we advise you to use colors in gray, dark, navy blue to look glamorous.
- If you are white skin, try to wear dresses that contrast with your skin color, the right colors are: pink, orange, red, yellow, violet, etc.
You can also choose the color matching to the season, whites and blacks are the most traditional, but you can go out of the ordinary and wear a dress with unique designs and colors.
You should consider according to the time when you find yourself wearing the right dress, depending on it you should choose the dress. In times of summer, you can use wool dresses, brocade fabrics, etc. While linen, satin or cotton dresses are indispensable for winter.
- Go for the comfort. Otherwise, you will leave the party as soon as you arrive.
- Never too-tight. We don’t want a wardrobe malfunction, right?
- There is a difference between a deep neckline and a vulgar one. The dress will be your cover letter, what is sought is to enjoy the moment.